Website Legal and Privacy Information
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on www.skprevention.ca, including, but not limited to: text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, is copyrighted by and proprietary to the Saskatchewan Prevention Institute. This information is intended for personal and educational use. The information on the Saskatchewan Prevention Institute website may not be reproduced, sub-licensed, or modified without written authorization from the Saskatchewan Prevention Institute.
Information on the Saskatchewan Prevention Institute’s website is intended to be used for general information only and should not replace consultation with health care professionals. Consult a qualified health care professional before making medical decisions. The Saskatchewan Prevention Institute makes every effort to ensure that the information on www.skprevention.ca is accurate and reliable, but cannot guarantee that it is error free or complete.
Links to Other Sites from www.skprevention.ca
The Saskatchewan Prevention Institute’s website has links to other websites that are not under its control; the Prevention Institute is not responsible for the accuracy, currency, or reliability of the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Prevention Institute of that website or the information and services provided by that website.
The Saskatchewan Prevention Institute uses the following criteria to evaluate websites prior to providing a link:
- relates to the Saskatchewan Prevention Institute’s Mission
- complements and enhances the information on www.skprevention.ca
- provides credible, accurate, current, science-based information
- primarily focuses on information or educational content, rather than the promotion of a product or service
- adheres to adequate policies regarding external links and privacy of user data
Permission to Link to www.skprevention.ca
The Saskatchewan Prevention Institute may grant the owner of an external website permission to use hypertext link on that website to the Prevention Institute’s website, provided:
- Any text-only link must clearly be marked “Saskatchewan Prevention Institute”. The Saskatchewan Prevention Institute’s logo may not be used as a hypertext link without express prior written permission from the Prevention Institute.
- The link must “point” to a page within the website.
- The appearance, position, and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the good will associated with Saskatchewan Prevention Institute’s name.
- The Saskatchewan Prevention Institute reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this policy.
- The Saskatchewan Prevention Institute is not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website. Links to www.skprevention.ca are provided for convenience of reference only and are not linked as an endorsement by the Saskatchewan Prevention Institute of the organization or individual operating the host website or its content.